It will be time to show off your favorite hat at August's First Friday Fest in Middleburgh this Friday.
The monthly street festival begins at about 6pm and runs through dusk.
Everyone is asked to wear your favorite "track day" hat in honor of track season. There will be restaurant and shop specials when patrons show off their hats.
This month's activities include:
• A farmer's market from 6 to 8pm.
• A "hat-itude" raffle from 6 to 8pm. Stop at the Joshua Project table in front of St. Mark's Church, show your hat and get a ticket.
• The Esperance Town Band in front of the high school at 7:30pm.
• Music by Shakespeare in the Alley in front of the Main Street Theater.
Music by Becca Frame in front of the library.
• Music by Will Foley near the Best house.
There will also be free samples and displays up and down Main Street.
The event is sponsored by the Middleburgh Area Business Association.
First Fridays run through October.